Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dare To Disturb The Universe

"I'm reasonable as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore.
Unless you can convince me otherwise with a rational argument."
- Unknown

"Speak your mind
even if your voice shakes"
- Maggie Kuhn

"Ignorance is not just what you don't know,
it's what you won't know."
- AronRa

 "One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled
you have been in your life,
the more open your mind becomes to new ideas."
- Neil DeGrassa Tyson

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
- Oscar Wilde

"We make our lives significant
by the courage of our questions
and the depth of our answers."
- Carl Sagan

2 comments:

  1. I particularly liked the last two. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonsi,
    Neil DeGrasse Tyson is my freekin' hero. Everything that mans says just makes sense and is based on fact and fact alone. (I once heard him shut down a philosophical/theological debate about creation/evolution with the line, "Fortunately, science doesn't care what either of you believe, science just is, so let's talk about that.") He's like... an Anti-Narc.

    This is a wonderful compilation of quotes. I hear you loud and clear.

    Love,
    Vanci

    ReplyDelete