Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Can You Spot The Narcissist?

A woman with at least one narcissistic friend wrote this as her Facebook status a couple of days ago: You and I are handcuffed together in the back of a Cop car! Using ONLY 3 words, what would you say to me? Several of her "friends" answered, one of them a confirmed narcissist. Can you spot her, with only her three word answer as a clue? Here are all the answers people gave:

- Damn, got caught
- Told ya so
- Don't tell Steve
- Let's call Ricky
- Say a prayer!
- Is this good?
- Shit, now what?
- Any brighter ideas?
- It was you
- I love you!! :)
- What's that smell
- Is this good
- Here we sit
- Where's our clothes
- I shoulda listened!
- This is awkward
- Get the key
- Way to go
- You're under arrest

**I of course have the answer, so maybe it's just way obvious to me because I already know it, but I'm curious to see if anyone guesses. The prize is a high five from Jonsi!
**Alright, I'll give you one hint: look for the answer that seems the most absurd, given the context of the hypothetical situation.
**Okay guys, hint number two: The narcissist in question is, in fact, NMIL.

10 comments:

  1. I'm going to go with "it was you"

    If it were me and my mother, she'd say to me "You stupid bitch".

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love you!! :)" (Famous Person)
    If it were me and Psychobitch, she'd break/dislocate my arms while she got the handcuffs around my neck to strangle me for sure. That way she could steal MY money for HER bail.
    TW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with vicariousrising "it was you" Or the one I remember hearing "You did it."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. "Where's our clothes?"

    If it was jellybelly the mermaid, prolly all she can think of is how damn sexy hot she is nekkid?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You're under arrest"

    Obviously, the narcissist has to be in the superior position, in a position of power. At least a narcissist with a thing for power, like my father.

    Also, "you're under arrest" is four words, not three. You're is a contracted form of two separate words, "you" and "are".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guesses so far, my dear friends. I've added a second hint above, if anyone would like to reconsider their answers. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Second clue second guess..."What's that smell?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm too scared to answer, but I like Where's our clothes.

    ReplyDelete