Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blogger Exploded

It's been a few days since my last post, Dear Readers, because I was rather afraid to use Blogger after it exploded. It seems that some of my friends and fellow bloggers are still missing some of their most recent posts, although Blogger keeps reassuring us that they'll get everything back up and running soon. Some of my comments on the last two posts went missing, so I'm going to re-post them by using the comment emails that Blogger sends whenever someone posts a message. I keep all of those emails archived, so "phew!"

From now on, I'll also be backing up all of my posts. It was way scary when I logged in to blog and two of my posts were missing. It's not that I couldn't re-create them, but I always feel sad when my writing disappears, goes missing, or gets tossed in the trash. I know there is always that perfect sentence or idea in there that I'll never get back. Long story short, my posts came back, I'm backing everything up, and I'm back online again!

You can expect a new post soon.

XOXO

Jonsi

4 comments:

  1. I usually write my posts outside blogger so they're not lost. Would you believe after the "explosion" I wrote one directly today and lost it when I hit the post button?

    Live and learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uck. Computer technology is one of those double edged swords. I'm sorry you lost your post! That had to be one of those "toast-lands-butter-side-down" moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I'm also going to be more back-up oriented. I hate lost thoughts!

    come back to me, lost thoughts!
    upsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upsi, you make me laugh.

    Seriously, come back from the abyss, lost thoughts! Come back to us! (I'm making waving motions with my arms, signifying that they should fly back this-a-way)

    ReplyDelete