Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Four

For Upsi

Four Places I go:

1. My mother's house
2. Grocery Store with DH
3. My brother's house
4. The Lake

Four People I'd Like to Have Dinner With:

1. Upsi and her DH
2. Emily Dickinson
3. Jon Stewart
4. Rachel Maddow

Four Smells that I Love:

1. Old books
2. A brand new baby doll
3. Baby laundry detergent
4. Chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven

Four Favorite TV Shows:

1. Big Love
2. 16 and Pregnant / Teen Mom
3. Hoarders
4. Rachel Maddow / The Daily Show / The Colbert Report

Four Favorite Movies:

1. Breakfast Club
2. The Three Amigos
3. Pee Wee's Big Adventure
4. Robin Hood

Four Recommendations:

1. Who's Pulling Your Strings, by Harriet Braiker
2. Loaded Questions (Board Game)
3. Toxic Parents, by Dr. Susan Forward
4. Cannellini Bean soup (email me if you'd like the recipe)

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:

1. Shaun, at Suburban Black Sheep
2. Rachel Maddow
3. Judy, at Ladyhawkhollow
4. My mom

Four Things about me that you don't know:

1. I got a full scholarship to school
2. I love the way lilies look, but I can't stand their smell
3. I hate the sound of people sneezing
4. My favorite type of chocolate is the really, really dark kind

Four bands/artists that I love:

1. Kings of Leon
2. Billy Joel
3. Concrete Blonde
4. Edith Piaf

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your "fours," Jonsi! I love the smell of a brand new doll, too! And I would love to have dinner with you, we'll work that in someday :)

    xo
    upsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the tag, Jonsi! Edith Piaf - her voice just gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Upsi - My pleasure! I told DH you said we'd have dinner someday and he said, "Why that would be splendid!"

    @Shaun - You're welcome. I'm a big fan of your blog, perhaps because when I first read your posts you reminded me a bit of DH. Also, if you've never seen it, I highly recommend the movie "La Vie En Rose" starring Marion Cotillard, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, I like the dinner question! Loved Toxic Parents. And thanks, Jonsi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. upsi posted your link in the 4. I enjoy your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, my favorite scene in Pee Wee's Big Adventure is the one with Twisted Sister!-- quartz

    ReplyDelete